18 August 2006

[86] Oi-Oi..., - 2006/08/17 (Thu)

Akibakei, you say...,

That MANMAYAN-! (^_^) *

I didn't want to, but the moment I saw it, I laughed...
Also, Kuma-san is an AkibaKei. (^_^) **

I got this T-shirt as a present,
but usually I just look at it. It's just so
nice.
Well, thank you for supplying a writing topic. m(._.)m

Speaking of, I've got some more otaku material.
In an echo of my Mac talk from the other day,
If I were to talk seriously, I was extremely charmed. (^^;)

Really, I'm interesting in PC audio stuff, camera stuff,
as long as it's mechanical, I'll take it...

Ah, that's why I'm the robot, mm?... (^_^)


[ * i'm not really sure what this means, but instinct says it's some kind of creepy akiba-slang for "cool"
** Kuma is the japanese word for Bear and AkibaKei is a) a shortened word for the Akihabara section of tokyo and b) a term for the fashion maniacs that hang out in akihabara.]

No comments: