23 August 2006

[92] I didn't win, but..., - 2006/08/23 (Wed)

When the staff went to judge to photographs,
when they looked at mine,
they rejected it.
'Ye-ah, that's no good, hm.' (^^;)
I got so many requests, though, so
here's a little version.

For some reason, I thought,
'When you say sky, I think Mt. Fuji,'
and so I went to take a picture,
but unfortunately, it rained that day from early in the morning.

The moment I had decided to give up and go home,
there was a break in the rain
and a nice sunset...

Hurriedly, I clicked the shutter,
and flung my camera every which way.
As the clouds flew down to Mt Fuji, looking like
some kind of god-beast, I tried to capture it.
Soon, the wind kicked up, and the cloud instantly collapsed
and my shutter chance was
truly an instant.

Honestly, this sort of thing doesn't happen every day,
but next time, I will not lose~ Every day I'll try harder (^_^)


[ok, finally freaking two weeks later, i finish this post. good lord, he needs to stop abusing that poor japanese language... (^_^) ]

No comments: