10 August 2006

[79] Involuntarily - 2006/08/10 (Thu)

I snapped a picture. (^^;)
Not that this is my property, don't get me wrong... *

However, it is super heavy, this sword...
When I first picked it up, I was suprised at how heavy it was!
There's no way I can hold this up at the end of a live...

unless my arms and legs were trembling. (^^;)

Just so you don't have to inspect the DVD. (^_^)

P.S. The moon today is mysterious and beautiful...

[note-o-rama: * i have edited this since yesterday. it turns out my first assumption was right. i changed it when i posted the thing, but the next's days post proves my first instinct correct, hence the edit. also, i'm going on the assumption that this sword is from the diabolos tour (having never seen any footage from that), otherwise, i have no clue why the heck he would mention holding it up at the end of a live or looking at DVD footage.]

No comments: