19 August 2006

[87] DARTS post - 2006/08/18 (Fri)

'DARTS' does bracelets!! *

At first, I chose amethysts for the stones...
Beautiful and suspicious, they are my favorites, but,
they're precious stones, so their price was too high,
and that idea had to be abandoned...

As one would expect, if we stuck with the amethysts, the bracelet would've been some 10,000 yen... (^^;)
Still though, they seem to have gotten as many people as possible to wear them, haven't they?

For these kinds of reason, I ordered it with other stones. (^_^)

I ended up with these, and I tried to imagine 'sky,' my normal style.
But maybe their name is 'Earth.' (^_^)

There are plans for a sale from 'DARTS' in a few days, so enjoy!


[ * the word he uses here is 'juzu', which actually refers to a buddhist rosary, but i'm sure that's not the sense he means it in, and the other dictionary definition (string of beads) is kind of ungainly to say a lot, hence 'bracelet.']

No comments: