12 March 2008

[583] Life~ is nice... - 2008/03/12 (Wed)

Somehow in my running around the city, I came across a data restoration place.

Seven percent is a high percentage of data to be recovered, but at least it's better than zero...

Well... For that amount, the cost was out of this world. (^^;) Man, seriously, couldn't I have just bought a new Mac for that much? (*major tear*)

This time, I bought a whole new hard drive for my own use. An external backup for my personal and my work computers.

Only, the 500 GBs is already full up...

It just never ends... I'll have to buy a whole nother back up drive. (*wry smile*)

P.S. Life is a mysterious thing. After something bad of course comes something good...

My friend got me a drink of this 11 year old 'Morizou.' Haa... Still such a forbidden taste. (^_^)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

500GB O____________O
What the hell? How can he have so many datas?

Anonymous said...

i actually think 500GB is pretty easy to fill up... esp. if u work with multimedia stuff...

i should pay akiba a visit at the end of next month ^^