21 March 2008

[589] 1SEG - 2008/03/21 (Fri)

Uhh, I'm a little late, but this is my first 1SEG experience. (^_^)

These days, pretty much everyone carries a cell phone. I'm sorry to say, my cell phone does not carry 1SEG. (^^;)

Well, I'm not the type to watch TV much, so I don't care much about that feature, but still, it'd be a little lonely living entirely without the TV, so I watch stuff on my PC.

With a small machine like this, I can watch TV on my PC. I can even try recording it.

Man~ Seriously, the progress of science is amazing. (^_^)

With my PC I can watch TV, surf the net, do my work, listen to music, develop my photos... Thinking back on it, I use it all over my business and private life...

Man-- if you took my PC out of this world, I could not live. (bwahahah)

Today has become suddenly eerie. (^_^)


[ 1SEG is a terrestrial mobile broadcasting service, like VCast or something, that lets you watch video on your phone. also, a little lonely w/out his tv? let the fangirling begin! (^_^) ]

No comments: