18 March 2008

[588] Together (^_^) - 2008/03/19 (Wed)

We came for a visit, to Jouetsu. *

Man oh man, it's been a lifetime of memories since graduation, and it's just a melody but it's a live, and every single year, I get tense.

Even people who do it, you know, we get a little starry eyed, too. (^_^) Remembering how I was back then, I get all choked up. (^_^)

To people in the new era after this one, if we can just boost those dreams a little bit, those are the thoughts we have when we perform.

For recent graduates, believe in the infinite possibilities sleeping within you, and go running into your life from here on out.

Also, even for those of you like me, who think, how many years has it been since graduation? How many decades? In pre-history? (^_^) Let's all continue to chase those dreams that we've got a little more work on, shall we?

'A human life is but once' don't you know!

P.S. People who don't drink coffee are surprisingly numerous. I'd be long dead without coffee. (^^;) Coffee drunk right when you wake up is really the best. (^_^)


[ * Jouetsu is an area on the Japan Sea side of Japan, including such wonderful vistas as Niigata. as chingu brought to my attention and wikipedia assures me, jouetsu (上越) is in niigata prefecture, on the sea of japan, and is apparently known for its snowfall. it holds the japan record for largest snowfall (3.77 m, which is over twelve feet(!), in 1945). congratulations all you recent graduates! ]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waiii, You-kun and Chacha o^_^o Nice photo...and I like You's new hair
thanx for translation

Chingu said...

Ummm, I'm going to the Japan Sea side in June (Miyazu/Amanohashidate, to be exact). It's nowhere near Niigata, though. Closer to Kyoto, which I will also visit.

Anonymous said...

Aw congratulations from me too...
Memories...but I wouldn't come back if I had the chance...

Drinking cofee after you wake up is really the best:-) I am practising this for years...hehe

Anonymous said...

AWww they look so cute toagether! cha-cha and you are great pair ^_^ hehe if only Gackt took pics with You like that...and then let You post it.

This pics makes me happy yaaaaay!

I love You's hair although I miss it's length.

Rain

Chingu said...

OH! LOL, you thought I posted that because I was correcting you? Oh no, sorry about that. I don't know anything about Niigata, except that it's not near Miyazu. It was actually just a totally random comment about the lovely cities on the coast of the sea of Japan. I am visiting one in June and I just was thinking about it when I read that post. Sorry for causing confusion.

meredeth said...

well, that shows you how much i know about southern japanese geography. ... that'll teach me to go posting things before i learn to read, i guess. (^_^) thanks for the heads up~