22 March 2008

[590] First Challenge!! - 2008/03/23 (Sun)

I was challenged to a curry pot at a friend's house. Considering it was the first time I've made it, it was pretty tasty. Even my friend really liked it. (bwahahah)

Well, of course it seems good if you make it with a beer in one hand, right. (^_^)

This time I tried mixing it with four different kinds of roux. A garnish bouquet, and it was Japanese style.

Incidentally, for ingredients I used, in addition to the curry ingredients (^_^), mushrooms, weiners, cabbage, chives and broccoli. Spinach and stuff seems suitable, too.

Add water so it's not so thick, and then simmer it softly and carefully.

If you like curry, please do try making a curry pot. Well then, have a good weekend~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy to me :-)
Thanks god he doesn't need four days to cook it -_-

Ally said...

Hahaha.

I want to challenge him to a kitchen battle!