17 March 2008

[585] A clean freak? - 2008/03/15 (Sat)

For those of you who don't spend their whole day busy, this post probably won't have much to do with you...

The other day, as a test, so to speak, I spontaneously tried cleaning my desk without any preperations. (^_^)

What the heck was I thinking?
My to do list is so long it fills up all my time. Cooking and things that take up the time like they urgently have to be resolved, giving my house that big Spring Cleaning,

Well... Thanks to that, my apartment is always nice and tidy, but still. (^_^)

It's kind of worrying. People who can sympathize, maybe... the type that waits until the very last day to do their summer break homework all in one session? (^_^)

Now then, where will I clean tomorrow? (bwahahah)

P.S. It's a cushion. (^_^) A little resistance for my imposing bum. (^_^)

1 comment:

Chingu said...

I heart the daikon. It's the single most important thing I plan on shopping for in Japan. Without YOU I would never have discovered the cuteness of that cute little radish man. :)