17 March 2008

[586] At last!! - 2008/03/16 (Sun)

The public's gotten into 'HEROES' lately. (^_^)

Yeah, at the height of my busy-ness, I watched it. (^^;) Already I'm eager eager for the next volume. (^_^)

Man oh man, it's been such a long time since I've seen an interesting drama.
Since Supernatch, huh.

Only, you know, until now I've been watching all kinds of foreign dramas, but I never watch them through till the end. (^^;)

I cut off 'Dark Angel' halfway, I stuck with 'Friends' through season 6 before it went on too long and forgot their chatter from the beginning, (^_^) the enigma of 'LOST' was solved and passed into resignation, season 1 of 'Prison Break' was enough to satisfy me. (^_^)

Oh, by the way, as for the old standby '24', of course I'm dangerously not watching. Even if indications that I'm addicted are filling the air. (^^;)

Aa... I wanna watch the next 'HEROES' quick (^_^)

It would be good if only a few more discs came out. (^_^)

Well then well then, everyone, have a nice weekend~

No comments: