17 July 2008

Elements (2008.7.15 21:40)

I completely forgot to buy it. (^^;)


Well, honestly, I don't use it that much, but... (big ^^;) It was the kind of feeling where I wanted to have it on hand since it was convenient to have around. (^_^) Incidentally, it pulls 1000 yen on amazon. (^_^)


I felt like, if you can get CS3 by all means!! but I figured I'd only be using it to process images, so I held back. Of course if I don't take any photos...

At present, Lightroom is more than enough. I recommend it.

Lately, my brains have been completely occupied with music, but day by day, the photography craving only increases... Ugh~ Patience patience. (^_^)

Well, my wanderlust or my photo craving are delicate subjects, but (^_^) I've been sorely tempted every summer since long ago. (^_^) In my student days, I spent one summer biking to Hokkaido. Aah... Someday I want to feel the wind on the northern island again... (*delusions*)

However, it really will not rain~ ... It was a serious concern. (big ^^;) Not taking photos is painful...

So to change the subject, again, the promised convenience store...


I got a Baumkuchen (^_^) Roll cake is good, baumkuchen is good, in this method of exploitating this stock, it completely makes me a sitting duck. (^_^)


I'd better set aside the remains of the enjoyment. (^_^)

No comments: