03 July 2008

Gold Convenience Store (bwahahah) (2008.7.4 03:11)

I had to run out to the convenience store round about midnight. (^^;)


Last week, I went on a petit diet in prep for the photography, but I got thin just now (^_^), a little late. (^^;)


Lately, it's been a daily vicious circle of Staying in -> Being tired and laying down in your sickbed -> Immediately being awake -> Staying in.

Man, you know, when you get into bed my predisposition is to sleep peacefully for the whole day or something (^_^) but when you have no time, it's entirely spent on the sickbed, or else the sofa. (^_^)

Well, when you're sick though, you can get your sugar supply at this gold conveniece store. (^_^)

P.S. Today is X Day (^_^) Because he was born, I happened to meet him, and also to meet all of you. A mystery of humanity...

My gratitude for meeting with everything, and also for a life without limits...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


[ omedetou gozaimasu gackt! ]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy bday to Gackt =] awww no party? and I'm also glad Gackt was born withouht him music would suck, plus no-one beautiful to stare at ha well three if you count You and Chacha ^_^

-Rain

Anonymous said...

convenient stores are GREAT in jp... i mean.. u could buy nattomaki & all sorts of onigiri for 1x0 yen.. good for snacking & breakfast!!!! my mini swiss roll only costed like 120 yen at Lawson~~ hehehe... i didnt get to try starbucks cos my friends refused to go there w/ me... >///<

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, they gave Gackt a party at his favourite Thai restaurant, it was on his own blog, with pics...big cake with loads of strawberries on top.He looked really happy:)
On an obscure note, he had long black hair at the time - I guess he must have liked his Bunraku samurai look and decided to keep it for a while...I think he cut it shorter a couple of weeks later,there's a later entry where he's in a staff meeting for his *NEW ALBUM AND TOUR*!!! At least it seemed shorter(or maybe tied back, I couldn't tell). YAY, NEW ALBUM!!!