17 July 2008

Peach Sigh (bwahahah) (2008.7.13 21:43)

Yesterday, I said I'd hold back on sweet things, and today, I went straight for the peaches. (^^;)


Everyone, this year's peaches are a success. (^_^) The cherries were really sweet and delicious, but peaches are the best.


Man~ this year is a lucky year for fruit. (*joy*)

And the temptations continued...


Ta-dah!! Ohagi. (^_^) Seems to me that O-Bon has come to Tokyo.


If it were a normal situation, I'd completely lick 'em up in an instant, but of course, today, I could only have a piece. (^_^)

Yeah... I was full from the peaches... (^_^)

P.S. 'Rain' ... In the end, a spray bottle, or maybe a water botte... Let's spend the whole last week praying for rain... (^_^)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nya!! So true-true-true! The Peaches this year are incredible! Hope I get the time to eat one someday ( ^^;)