27 July 2008

The Tsutaya (2008.7.25 12:37)

Seems the pictures went up a couple days ago...


My face has gotten long with so many years... (bwahahah)


For human beings, they usually say that the expression on the left hand side is better, but that's why, the vast majority of people go for the face on the left-hand side,

but as for me, well, the right hand one, that feels kind of chilly, pleases me most. (^_^)

If you really think about it, you can't really see the whole of your own face... A mirror will give you left and right sides, and photographs aren't really accurate...

You can only understand the true faces of other people. Aah... SCARY... (^_^)

So, it'll be a change of subject, but yesterday seems to have been the day of the ox of midsummer, so I got an accidental post.

Of course, I went out to eat some eel at a restaurant, but with my summer heat fatigue status lately, I didn't have much confidence that I'd be able to finish it off and still be able to speak. (^^;)


Once again, it took the help of Seven. * (^_^) Thanks to the eel, even the summer heat fatigue got a little better.



If I can make a come back, I'll have to eat properly. (^_^)


P.S. People who were hit by the earthquake, are you all alright? We've had a string of nothing but major earthquakes lately, haven't we...



[ * that would be Seven Eleven ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow YOU looks great in those pictures! why is he constantly worried about his weight! He almost looks too thin, at least in my oppinion! But he looks GREAT!! in those pictures! I love him blonde!

Anonymous said...

Aah~ YOU looks great!!!!!! It's been a while since I've seen a photo of him~~ This made my day. His weight isn't that bad, it seems but he's to worried, huh? ^^