12 July 2008

Raaiin~ (2008.7.12 22:06)

It's been nothing but rain since before we even entered the rainy season, so now that we are in the rainy season Tokyo has no rain at all. (^^;)

Uh huh... My usual behavior is good or bad then...? I'll have to try passing on the sweet things a little... (bwahahah)


Nevertheless, it is humid...
If it keeps up like this, summer's going to be a tough season. (T_T)

Did everyone take good photographs?

As for me, well, I went out so many times location scouting, and even got a firm image, and after that was just to take the photo, but the essential rain just did not fall. (^^;)

How is it that I go out with my camera in hand, it clears right up...

This nature thing is malicious, huh? (^_^)

In the end, it's a vain struggle, but I'll wander around late at night in search of water. (^_^)

Well then well then, a nice weekend.

No comments: