30 July 2008

The Regular Meeting (2008.7.29 04:45)

Today I went to the usual gathering. I think I've written about it before,

but ever since we've become adults, become impossible, with various circumstances, to spontaneously have a simple little gathering, you know? I think most people, as their socializing at work increases, their private friends generally decrease.

Especially because I'm an indoorsman, it's a common occurance to say, 'Huh, I didn't see anyone this week,' if I even notice it. (^^;)

So we end up saying, it'd be nice to gather when everyone's able, and last year, we started a round of regular meetings every 1~2 months in our group.

And still, only four members could be there this time. (^^;) And three of those were musicians. (^_^)

Also, today was one of the friend's birthday, so


the obligatory cake (^_^) was prepared.


Share now~



How many pieces of birthday cake have I had this month... Man~ a lot of my friends were born in July... (^_^)


This time was pretty late, with work, but as usual, we had plenty of chatting till dawn. (^_^)

Guys this old love talking all night. (^_^)

Well then well then~

P.S. There was an anniversary here, too, huh. (^_^) Thanks for you congratulations.

No comments: