20 July 2008

It's finished... (2008.7.19 22:28)

It took forever... When I went out, I was carrying my camera, but truly, it never really rained. (^^;)


The rain yesterday I though would be the last chance...
Even with the warnings, I went out, and I had the perfect shot, but when I set out, the rain was moving on, and it stopped. (*major ^^;*)

Waaaa... It's over... (T_T)

Um... Does someone have a spray bottle... (bwahahah)

Huh... You'll have to pardon the obligatory Ene-tan service shot. (^_^)


And one more, 'Nom'



How can you look at pictures like this and not want to meet Eneru... (*polite voice*)


Well then well then everyone, a nice weekend~

... I'm off to buy a spray bottle. (bwahahah)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eneru's so cute!! ^^ Finally Eneru's cute face is showed to the world after some attempts~ ...I have a spray bottle!! (*laughs*) Thanks for this ^___~♥

Anonymous said...

*desk*

that dog is seriously way too cute -_-;v lol.

Anonymous said...

Awww! he's soo cute! no wonder Gackt already using him to conquer the world with his cuteness! ^_^

thanks for the translations =]

- Rain

Unknown said...

I thought Gackt told you he wasn't allowed to take face photos of Eneru? *shrug*

Either way.

I want a puppy!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! ^^
Is Eneru You's dog, or is You taking care of Gackt's dog?

Anonymous said...

What a cute doggy it is!

Anonymous said...

I have him as desktop wallpaper right now. ^^

Anonymous said...

eneru is gackts dog but you loves him and takes care of him a lot. he needs to get a pet...but i think considering the friendship between the two gackt notices how much you loves eneru so makes exscuses for you to take care of him, thusly be able to spend more time with him!