26 January 2009

Every day and every night... (2009.1.27 01:39)

Man~ I cannot even hold myself up... Overdrinking... (bwahahah)

Well, putting the jokes aside... (^_^) With the day trips came the Sea of Japan side being charmed by the back of my head...


But that was one su-per snowy landscape. (^_^) I wanted to snowboard... I wanted to take pictures... (T_T)


There was a stopover at Matsumoto... And this unexpectedly at the store I went to...


Smack, there was a little pig. (^_^) Man oh man, it was so cute!

It could sit! (*surprise*)

So, after my kindly encounter with the little pig, I casually headed off to take a peek at the menu.

I mustered my courage and took my first bit of a delicacy...


Well... I should say first, to people who dislike insects and people who are eating, my apologies...








I feel like I should point this out (^^;) but this, is some kind of 'hornet larva.'

I steeled myself, closed my eyes, and took a bite...

'That? Is pretty good...'

Well, if you think about it, the locals eat them all the time, so it's natural that they be tasty...

And thus began the conquest of the 'hornet larva' !! (^_^)

Both of our lives over there were hot ones, and I was even able to conquer the hornet larva. Man, that was a good trip. (^_^)

The dawn breaks, and today is Mie... You say Mie, I say Matsusaka Beef... (^_^)

Let's make tonight another hot night. (bwahahah) Well then everyone, let's meet on the field of battle~

P.S. Gunze, daikon, above all, gay ... (^^;) After the tour, what kind of personality should I be as an MC? (^_^)


[ thanks to Emi for a little help on the p.s.! (i swear, one day i'll get my skillz up. (^^;) ]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little correction to the PS... ^^

He says

P.S. グンゼだの、ダイコンだの、あげくの果てにゲイって・・・(汗)

Gunze, daikon, and above all, gay.....
(he mentions what Gackt says about him during MC, I know he said that several times coz i was there ;)

Then he says what kind of personnality he will be (during the MC) around the end of the tour

Emi

Anonymous said...

AWW!! That piggy is cute! Don't know about eating hornet's larvae, though!

Happy Chinese New Year of the OX!

Does Japanese celebrate Chinese New Year like some other Asian countries?

Anonymous said...

Wait, so Gackt called him gay?

Anonymous said...

HI thanks so much for translating once again.

That was funny about the pig in the store. Mr You is brave to eat that stuff cause I wouldn't.

question:
What does Gunze mean?

Is Mr. You gay? (I know it's none of my business really, but a friend told me he was and I keep asking her if he really said that in an interviews and she blows me off) I was just curious.

I figure Gackt is just making jokes on stage.

Anonymous said...

About the 'gay' thing, not that it matters, but I'm pretty sure it's Gackt-sama attempting humour on stage.Sorry yaoi fans XD. Besides it's SO not the sort of thing Japanese celebs would say and mean be taken seriously during interviews...they're all way too private for that, so one can't rely on such info.