06 January 2009

Second Day!! (2009.1.6 08:46)

I completely winked out last night... (^^;) Thanks to being awake so early. (^_^)

Man oh man, even as long as I've been disciplining myself, two straight mornings is INTENSE... (*major (^^;)*)

I've been carefully hip-bathing since morning, and my whole body is a solid block of relaxation,

and also, today, I'm thinking I'd like to go back to the battlefield.


I'll have to drink a big gulp and get my fight ON~ (^_^) Of course, everyone's smiling faces are the best source of nutrients. (^_^)

Well then well then~ Let's make tonight another hot night.


[oh yeah, someone asked a while ago if i was going to translate YOUkun's interview from ene-tan's page? i /am/ working on it, i promise. a brand new college quarter is eating my brains this week, but i haven't forgotten about it, i swear! ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you ever need someone else to translate when you're busy, im up to it :D