23 January 2009

Safely done~ (2009.1.19 02:47)

Huu, somehow we completely the second day. Of course, after the last tune, I passed straight out. (^^;)

In reward for my hard work...


Momiji Majuu~ (^_^) *

Ahahah... It was an appointment? (^_^)

For now, the murderous schedule continues from here on in, so somehow I'll have to put on my fighting spirit and hold tight until the landscape photos. (^^;)

It's getting colder and colder, so to everybody who participates from hear on out, please please be careful of colds.

So then maintenance, maintenance... (^_^)

P.S. This trip... Plus 2 kg... Actually, a shade of the rebound king...

Man oh man~ still, oysters in Okayamana, oysters in Hiroshima, I've been eating way too much oysters. (^_^)

This year of the oysters is a good year~ Really, the ones with the big bodies are delicious. (*joy*)

Everybody, really, try some. (^_^)


[ it's a maple-flavored confectionary thing. ]

No comments: