17 January 2009

in Hiroshima (2009.1.18 00:47)

The Okayama performance finished with another great success, and we have safely completed the first day of the Hiroshima tour. Man oh man, as expected, the west is hot~ It was a really good feeling.

Everyone, I know I keep saying this, but, thank you for the hot night. Let's get all riled up again tonight.

So, everyone, actually, in the days that we've been removed to Hiroshima, I went to Itsukushima Shrine. Eh? I'm full of travel stories? Well... I've said this before, but I'm collecting data for MGG. It's work. (^_^)

So I say, but I'm pushing that shutter button and getting all excited with the SLR in my one hand. (^^;)

Oh yeah, I pulled an oracle at the shrine...


WHAAAAAAAAAAA!! Excellent luck!! Finally, I get it in Hiroshima of all places. (^_^)

Man~ I'm really feeling good. (^_^) So, after that...


Oysters, persimmons, Japanese persimmons. (^_^) Well, around here, what we enjoy is MGG, but man oh man, you really get nice stuff.

Well then well then, in preparation for this evening, I shall gradually crash out. (^_^)

Let's meet once again on the battlefield~


[ the title might look a little oddly spaced, but that's because YOUkun typed "in" just like that, in english, so i decided to leave the spacing. also, for those of you interested in wtf MGG might be, i have scoured the web, i have found the following page, and i still have no idea. (^_^) MGG ]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he's referring to Monthly GG - Dears Monthly Web Magazine. YOU has his own section there. ^_^

Anyways, Thanks for the translation.

meredeth said...

is there a link? is it even publicly viewable?

Anonymous said...

Thanks once again for the translations ^_^

Rain

Anonymous said...

You can't view it publicly it's only for registered Dears.

Anyway I didn't comment in a looooong time, but I still looove your translations ! ^__^