01 January 2009

sukiyaki~ (2009.1.1 23:52)

At the end of last year, I got some beef for sukiyaki from a friend, and completely forgot about it. (^^;)

Marbled beef~ Marbled beef~ (^_^)


So today, it was gentle sukiyaki with a small number of people.


Man~ It's been a long time since I had sukiyaki. What a good year this is gonna be. (^_^)

Plus...


Ene-tan came back for another play date~ (*joy*) He's asleep on my knee right now. (^_^)

Huu~ Again, a full stomach a full stomach. (^_^)

Ah, I don't remember my first dream of the year... (^^;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh man. That reminds me of that video with You and Gackt eating that HUGE amount of beef (wagyu, I think it was) all in one sitting. It was the video where Gackt had a pimp cane and visited a fan's house but that person wasn't home. I don't know if you can still find that video on Youtube since they started taking down the majority of Gackt videos.

~kellyn38