01 January 2009

New Year's Eve... (2008.12.31 23:03)

I caught sight of this fun thing in town.


Without thinking, I cried out, "Dad!!' (^_^)

And if you're thinking What the heck are you doing in this kind of place?? It's the Shibuya LABI right across from the SoftBank.

Yeah, it's New Year's Eve, but I'm a home telephone otaku, so my presence around the electric appliance store is required. (^_^)

So, my major cleanup still isn't done, (^^;) but today, without the annual tomfoolery (^_^) we're having a gentle New Year's Eve soba dinner with friends.


And if you're gonna do New Year's Eve pasta (^_^)


Reluctantly filling the stomach, filling the stomach. (^_^)


Gradually, the year dawns, so everybody have a good New Year~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Years and again thank you for the wonderful work of translating this blog for us.

What does Mr You mean by?

Yeah, it's New Year's Eve, but I'm a home telephone otaku, so my presence around the electric appliance store is required. (^_^)

that went over my head.

Thanks
Sandra

meredeth said...

he had a big post a while back about cabling and telephones where he was nerding out on wiring.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for explaining to me.

sandra