08 January 2009

I bought a TV. (^_^) (2009.1.7 19:59)

Everyone, thank you for the hot night yesterday again.

I was so exhausted I couldn't even appear at the launch. (^^;) I went home and went straight to bed.

Thanks to that, I've been up since early this morning. (^_^)

Mm? This really is an old man's lifestyle? (^^;) Yeah yeah, I'm usually a super nocturnal person you know. (^_^)

I went to great lenghts to have a hip bath again from the morning (^_^) and I went to get a massage, and I went to the acuputurists, I am heading into the live the day after tomorrow on strict maintenance. For dinner I'm having pork cutlets. (^_^)


So, not to change the subject, but,

I just happened to get into a conversation with the first day's MC about the passage of my own TV, so I bought the living room TV of my heart's desire.

Plus I put up the BS antenna for terrestrial digital broadcasting by myself. (^_^) Yeah, a consumer electronics otaku by nature. (^_^)


The quality of image on TVs has gotten really good recently. I absolutely can't go back to analogue any more.

The LCD and the plasma flat-panel TVs have gotten down to about 20~30 thousand yen per inch, so they're really affordable~. Man oh man it is a nice era to live in. (^_^)


Mm? Watching TV is a bad habit you say?

Well, isn't it okay though if you watch it every once in a while, when your friends come over? (^_^)

Next I'll need a blu-ray recorder... (bwahahah) The greedy days continue. (^_^)


[ as was correctly pointed out below, i tried to spell it blue-ray. wow, i'm out of touch, ne? (^_^) ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

blu-ray <== correct spelling *pokes*

but doesnt he have a PS3? why does he need a blu-ray player? >___>

Anonymous said...

My son said the same thing. Mr You has PS3 so he doesn't need a Blu-ray player.

Thanks for translating as always.

Sandra