02 October 2007

[480] M, my back... (^_^) - 2007/10/03 (Wed)

It felt good with my broken body. (^_^)

The dancers are really amazing... Man oh man~ my body cannot keep up.

After I thought about it for a while, it's because I'm bad at movement that I did music... (^_^)

Well, even this is all for the stage... Saying it that way, my body is capital. (^_^)

Four days left!! Yikes-

P.S. Photography by Shiba-chan, the reputed 'Wordy YOU' (^_^)


[ yay! glad to hear the new URL is working. also, what the heck IS that yuu has on!? ]

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg, poor You-kun, it looks painfull T_T. I hope, it will get better soon...

Anonymous said...

Yuu-kun!!!!!!!!!!! wahhhh could shown his face a tinsy bit! My he sure does love black, I kinda get the feeling thoise people are hurting him not healing him!

Anonymous said...

exactly!!!Those four days will be a pretty long time >_<

Xof said...

What are they doing in four days? He said performance, right? And dancing... Is there a live performance scheduled? hugs x

meredeth said...

i don't know. of course, i'm not known for keeping up on these things. anyone else?

雪の華 said...

I think it MIGHT be the DARTS STREET DANCE that he's training for since he's appearing on it as a guest performer or something. That event is on Oct. 7... and he wrote this blog on the 3rd~
so that makes 4 more days xD
I dunno~ The time matches :P

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure its the Darts street dance contest thats taking place on the seventh. He's been involved in them before.

I think he may be one of the hosts this year? You can read the details on it here-

http://www.chimaera-crew.com/butoutaikai_web/kessyo.html

Anonymous said...

Dart Street Dance *cough cough* (Is it not obvious? ^.^'')

Unknown said...

Is it just me or does he look not-as-thin-as-usual in this pic? Maybe it's the velour sweatpants... ~.~