10 October 2007

[484] The line-up... (^_^) - 2007/10/10 (Wed)

Man oh man, everyone, thank you for the many presents.

Once again, they're all over the house in a decidedly dreadful manner. If it keeps up like this, I'll have to open a store. (^_^)

Ah- please stick the stickers in a really comspicuous place. Seriously, don't just leave them in your drawer. (^_^)

Things like that upped the pressure for the dance, (^^;) and when the event was finished, the fatigue came all at once. I wandered around in a daze all day... just like always? (^_^)

I think plenty of people had their physical condition ruined by the three day weekend, but please take care of your body and don't do anything unreasonable.

Well then well then~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey...what's with those presents???
Love the picture...it makes me smile...especially the banana...nyahnyahnyah!!!

雪の華 said...

>w< wats with the banana ppl xD
omg I want You's sticker too D: and I promise I'll stick it in a good place D:

P.S. was anybody lucky enough to come across the dancing You video? >__< I wanna see it so bad D:

Unknown said...

ROFL...bananas...they look so weird XD XD XD expecialy the big one. Really weird face XD XD XD

Eee, I wanna a sticker too O______O

Anonymous said...

nya I am so jealous of the people who got stickers! My one friend probably got some ToT How can we be robot clones if we don't have stickers?

Eny said...

US not do anything unreasonable?!?! What's he playing at???