24 October 2007

[491] It's horrible... - 2007/10/25 (Thu)

My Mac is completely busted. (^^;)

My lifeline... Mac...

It's extremely horrible.
For the time being, I'm borrowing a friend's PC just to relate the news.

Man~ How long can I stand to be like this... (T_T)

Can't be helped, I guess... This time, at least, it was a call to the real support center. (^_^)

Everyone, take care to make backups.
I'm going to loose the last 2~3 months of data. (^^;)

Well then well then, I'll see you after the restoration.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah man T_T i've been there. it sucks. poor guy. -_-"v

Anonymous said...

Ou, poor You-san T___T *tight hug*
Thats really horrible. In the last time, many of mine friends has lost data like this. I should start to do backups...@__________@
I hope, his notebook will be all right soon...^_^

Anonymous said...

Aww, poor yuu! It sucks when your computer goes down, I don't know what I would do without my pc, and I don't have back ups either!
Good luck Yuu! Thanks for the translation...

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaw poor him...I know what it feels like to loose all data :-(
xxx

Anonymous said...

Awww! Poor You-kun! T.T If I could, I'd let him borrow mine.
[*plans to enter teh photocontest]

雪の華 said...

aaw poor You-kun T_T
I know how it feels when your computer gets busted and all the data gets lost TT__TT (sigh~ it happened to me not too long ago >__<)