01 October 2007

[479] It's a goblin~ - 2007/10/02(Tue)

It's a little early, but Halloween is coming soon.

Um... I'm still not over my cold, and I finally blew my fuse. (^^;)

Colds seem to like busy places, so everyone ends up with the same symptoms. (^_^) A lot of people I know are suffereing, too.

Well, I guess I could just do the performace with a fever, but I'm not enthused about that kind of thing. With a shot of fighting spirit maybe. (^_^)

Besides that, my body wants about three things right now. (^_^) Even if I stopped sleeping, I wouldn't have enough time...

They talk about the long nights of autumn, but they are not at all long. (^_^)

Everyone, take care of yourselves with the rain and the sudden cold. This year's colds are quite obstinate. (^_^)


[ so how's the new url working for everyone? although i guess if it's not working for you, you won't be able to leave a comment. okay then~ ]

10 comments:

Ladysharku said...

Hi, this is my first time commenting here (though I've been reading your translations for some time) and I'd like to thank you for sharing them with us.
Poor You still has a cold :(

The new url is working just fine.

Ladysharku said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yay it's okay for me !!
Awww youkun still has a cold... he seems to be worried about it O_o come on youuu !! that's just a cold !

Anonymous said...

NOW it works :P

Eny said...

I got a cold too. ;_;

Haha--the new URL's fine!

Anonymous said...

It is working perfectly for me...and I love you-kun's picture!!!

Anonymous said...

awww, poor You-saaaan~!
Yay! I like the new URL!

雪の華 said...

;[ poor You~~~
I got a cold too =__=
Bleh~ it's the weather...
everyone else around me has a cold ~~
P.S. I like the new url :P

Unknown said...

I had to search for it... The new link I had didn't work for some reason ^^

meredeth said...

oh... well glad you found us! (^_^)