11 October 2007

[485] Gradually - 2007/10/12 (Fri)

I'll get to go to sleep, right? ... (^^;)

Man, I'm really done for. (^_^)

Somehow, I seem to have given my cold to Satan-sama... I am sorry. (^^;) Seriously, the colds this year last a while~

Although I've been on canned goods for a little while, I've got to be wary of 'flab.' I get seriously large during recording. (^^;)

Well, I do sit down for work all day, and munch on sweets and stuff. (^_^) Not strange, huh... With my sleeping hours shaved down. (bwahahah)

So then, I'll drink some Yunker and go back at it~


[ a) yunker is an herbal pick-me-up pill with some herbs and some caffine and some sugar in it. b) recording!!!!???? FAAANGIIIRRRLLL~ (^_^) ]

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. he gave his cold to Gackt? XDDD

and yeah. recording? woot! <3

Anonymous said...

if you check out the staff blog page at gackt-and-dears.com, there have been hints of a recording for the past few days, as well as pictures :).

Anonymous said...

HUH??? A new album??? O______________O
Waaaaaaaaah! *jump and dance*
Yaiii ^____^ That would be great!

Lol, I hope, Satan-sama will get better soon XD XD...

Anonymous said...

Awwwww that's so adorable! You and Gackt both got a cold awww. hehe I have a strange picture in my head of them both in bed drinking chicken soup =] aww Gackt's human afterall! =0 I have a cold too *sniff* I'm gonna join them in bed with soup!! ~_^
yayyyy recordings! *fangirl squeeeeeeem*

Hmmm this is his 3rd heading that says gradually.

Anonymous said...

lol...poor gackto-san...first food poisoning...now cold...aw :-(
Hope they both will get over it soon...

雪の華 said...

AHAHHHAHAH POOR GA-KUN~~~~~ xD
I think its cute that You passed his cold to him x3
D: is that gonna affect Gackt's voice when they are recording???? BAAADDDDD YOU !!!

OMGOMGOMG I'm soooo EXCTED!!!!!
They are doing new songs ^_______^
WOOH~

Eny said...

That cold is global, seriously... <_<

Unknown said...

YATTA!! recording!! ^o^

HIHIHI!! so You gave his cold to Gackt! poor Gackt!! XDD

Anonymous said...

I personally think a cold would make Gaku's voice sound cool. ^.^ Hai, I heard they're sposed to come out with something new, soon. But..I wasn't at all excited. I was more "ZOMG! I don't have time! I needa save for my Gosurori dress!" But finally gave in that I'd save up for this T.T So evil.

Unknown said...

Hmmmm the wicked yo fangirl in me is already filled with tought how eaxctly You gave the cold to Gackt *snickere*

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy recording. YAYY YAYYY YAYYY!!!!!

I do hope the cold will not affect Gackts voice if they are recording.

annakas

meredeth said...

@ annaliisa: bwahahah!