04 October 2007

[481] Gradually - 2007/10/04 (Thu)

I came to want to drink. (^_^) As for delicious alcohol, I'll have to be patient until everything is finished.

Ah... Seems I'm still snapped... (*BIG tear*)

Oh- has everyond been continuing with the tomato juice? Today, I drank too much tomato juice, and it turned out not too nice for my body. (^^;) A fair amount of skin got shakey, so moderation until the last. (^_^)

I say that, and I'd like to get really drunk, but. From today, it's one can a day. (^_^)

Well then well then~ A little lie down...


[ isn't he usually a guest host at the dance events, but... maybe he's giving a guest performance this time after all. huh. ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As far as I understood things, he will do the guest MC as always, but he will dance too. *can't wait to see him doing so*

雪の華 said...

omgomgomg I can't wait to see him dancing xP
I wonder if somebody would upload clips from that event to Youtube or something =D
*Yay~ it's tomorrow* xD