19 October 2007

[488] It stopped raining... - 2007/10/20 (Sat)

and the morning cleared right up, huh?

My head is kind of empty, too. (^_^)

I had another McD morning... (^^')

Oh, right right, in Kansai we call McDonald's 'McDo,' but what would you call a Morning Mac then? 'Morning McDo'? Maybe? *

Incidentally, I've been having both Morning and Evening 'McDo's.' (^_^)

Well then well then, everybody have a nice weekend~



[ * wow, it's been a while since i had a translator's note, huh? anyhow, this thought isn't really any more sensical in japanese, but at least it sounds cuter. I think poor YOUkun needs some sleep. anyhow, what i've put as McDo would be pronounced MakuDo while what he's been calling his Morning McDs would be literally his Morning Makku, pronounced in japanese asa makku. which sounds delightful if you ask me. the other version would be the... asa makudo... which i guess could be a pun... asama kudo might mean 'morning magnesia' ... sleep yuu, sleeeeep. ]

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Someone needs to send poor You-kun a copy of Fast Food Nation. :(

Anonymous said...

Wow Gackt must be workng poor you-kun hard! I wonder how long it will take for him to get back to his normal routine. Makkudo sounds so cute!! hey is You from Kansai? sorry i've only been a fan for 4 months now so i don't know.

Anonymous said...

Or maybe he should see Super Size Me :( That movie was disturbing and made me glad I don't eat meat XD

meredeth said...

he is indeed of kansai origin. he's mentioned a high school in osaka before, and he often comments on kansai-ben, the dialect (or rather a set of dialects) spoken in the osaka-nara-kyoto area.

雪の華 said...

omg I cant imagine YOU-kun turning into that guy in Super Size me T_T

(ahahaha~ someone really should recommend Fast Food Nation or Super Size Me to him xD)