07 October 2007

[483] With the Chimaera President (^_^) - 2007/10/07 (Sun)

Truly, he worked hard this year. (^_^)

Man~ I guess I should make some comment on my dancing, huh. (^_^)

Seriously pitiful, even for me... (^_^)

However, today was absurdly amazing. With no trace of entry level dancers, and Shamo's live was hot, and something called K DUB SHINE, man- we were secretly touched by the dance gods. (bwahahah)

I hadn't heard much Japanese language rap until now, but at today's live, it was stuck deep in my chest YO (^_^)

Things I want to express, things I should do, and also things I continue to do, resounded hard in the depths of my soul. Of course, the power of 'words' is great.

It made me think, I can contribute something to the world, I've got to do something to change the world, I've got to do something!!

This time, over the year of this event, I've truly learned a lot. For now, the finals are over, it was fun to be able to meet everyone and be in a world different from the ordinary shapes of things.

Well then well then, to the staff that has participated thus far, our guests, and the entry dancers, and also to everyone who came to see, truly thank you very much!!! And also, truly good job.

P.S. Man oh man, I wanted a drink and a sigh of relief, but I've got an early day tomorrow, too. Today, I obediantly go to bed... Everyone please go drink until morning~ (^_^)


[ yes yes, if someone finds a video of the rumored horrible dancing, please post it! in the meanwhile, i'll be putting up yuu's second KissKissKiss entry in a second here. ]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! You said YO! That's like, totally my nickname! (my friends call me Yo) *wants to see You's dancing as well* One of my friends got to go and I'm so jealous TT.TT

Anonymous said...

Oh come on! That dancing couldn't be that bad XD XD XD But I serously wanna see...

Huh, thats You??? He has short hair O____O? Why?? I thought, its Gackt XD XD...

Anonymous said...

Did You cut his hair? He seriously looks a lot like Gackt if he did.

Anonymous said...

oh yep! I would love to see the video too...must be so funny:-)

Anonymous said...

*after reading the other comments*

...that's You in the picture? 0_o if so..wooaah.....he looks like gackt. XD lawl.

Anonymous said...

YEs that s You on the pic, and his hair suits him more than ever.
There will be a DVD of the dance event, unless they lied to us. I just hope they didn t cut the MCs part... *wants to see herself XDD* *and You*

The dance was good but You was making silly movements because he had his afro wig on.