26 October 2007

[492] Of course - 2007/10/27 (Sat)

the data couldn't be restored... (T_T)

First off, I was able to reinstall the OS again, and now it's just a matter of going through the setup again.

Well, it's not my main machine that I use for work, so at least that's a good thing. Man~ that's horrible just to think about... I'm going out to buy a HD for backup purposes right now.

However, when you measure the data, it'd take years to upload. 250 gigs would be instantly filled up. I thought, How many years have I taken filling it up?

I've probably got something like 1 terabyte of data in my house altogether, and just thinking about the preparations for the preparations is overwhelming...

Someone, please, invent an unbreakable hard disk. (^_^)

Well then well then, have a nice weekend~
As for me, a Mac addiction. (^_^)

P.S. This month has been a roller coaster month...


[ holy crap, one terabyte!!! *droooooooool* ]

3 comments:

雪の華 said...

yay ^__^~ he's got his mac back~ *so we can continue to stalk him through his blog xD*
*ahem*

Anonymous said...

TToTT The morning after YOU-kun broke his mac..I SAT on my mp3 player..MY lifeline -.- Wasn't a terabyte or anything, but, I totally understand how You feels X.X

Unknown said...

Yayyyy he got his computer back.

The tought of his work comupter going by bye is terrifieing.

And BOOOOOO that he couldn't restore theinfo *snuggles*

annakas