29 October 2007

[493] Bleeding Big Service (^_^) - 2007/10/29 (Mon)

Well- with all the business lately, some of my updates were late, and I can't write anything very satisfactory, but please pardon this entry, Bleeding Big Service. (^_^)

I went to the photographing of Chimaera's new brand, 'Houshou,' and took one of my meeting with 'The President.' (^_^)

The 'Houshou' HP gives a new sense to Japanese style, it's pretty stylish. The accessories have an original motif, too.

The concept is hot stuff these days, for me, at least. I've posted a link, so please take a look. Things'll get, hot! (^_^)

Incidentally, I got into a camera lecture with the camera man this time, too. It was quite an uprush of maniacal talk, and again, those around us were attracted. (^_^)

Well then well then, let's all give it our best this week, too.

P.S. Please hold on just a little while longer for this blog. I haven't been able to go out and take pictures for posts. (^^;)


[ i think your friendly neighborhood translator is going to have to firmly place herself in the "damn that haircut is sexy" camp. sorry.
oh yeah, also, i just now realized the Houshou/President joke. dur. houshou, the brand, shachou, 'president.' this'll be easier once i learn some vocabulary. (9_9) ]

10 comments:

Eny said...

I agree; he looks wicked cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh awesome! I definitly agree with you there, he looks adorable and oh so cute! I have only started reading this blog for the last few months or so, but isn't it rare for us to actually see a picture of him? I could be wrong lol, but still...CUTE!
A camera discussion, that sounds pretty awesome!
Thank you very much for translating this!

Unknown said...

*whimpers* I still miss the sexy long hair *whimpers*

This looks good too but the longer hair was tehhh sensuality to me. heee he even outshined Gackt with it in the promoting video he did with Gackt for Gackt's remodeled webpage. :)

annakas

雪の華 said...

omgomgomg look at that SEXY pic of YOUUUUU @w@ aaah~ <3

meredeth said...

it is kind of rare to get such a full-on picture of him, but this is actually the second one just in the past couple weeks. he must be getting busy, he's forgeting his own unspoken rules~

Anonymous said...

God, You-kun is more beautiful ever.

Anonymous said...

wow that camera-talk must have been intense! and the pic on You. Love it. LOVE it. *_*

Unknown said...

Awww.

He cut his long hair TT_TT

I liked the long hair. But, I guess new hair for a new album.

Hurr, silly Yuu with silly jokes.

Unknown said...

He's super cute and just a little dorky, which is always win. Short hair, long hair... he always looks great.

Anonymous said...

A close up!! I want a close up of yuu *_* hehe that pic ish haaaa-wwwt!