03 November 2007

misfortunes abound

hey there minna-san, sad news, my laptop power cord went the way of the dodo, and both my batteries are currently at exactly 0% power, so until i can get another power adaptor, i'll be unable to do any translations. frankly, this is NaNo month, too, so it's not like they would have been particularly steady, but i'm still a little disturbed. anyhow, just wanted to let you know before you started wondering where the heck i'd gotten off to. be back as soon as i can~

~meredeth.

8 comments:

Kyuuketsuki said...

It seems that we Robot-Clones seem to be having electronic trouble lately XD

雪の華 said...

Wish you luck with whatever you are doing <3
*sigh*
This month started horrible for me too ;__;

Anonymous said...

Aw...I hope all will be well soon :-)
Will think of you,
take care
xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh, thats sad, I hope you can find a new power adaptor soon... we will wait for you
o^_____^o

Anonymous said...

Ouch that sucks! Well good luck, with the Nano thing and finding a new power lead! Please update whenever you can, but don't worry all that much!
I, for one, really appreciate the fact that you take the time to translate at all. I can't read Japanese anywhere near the level requiered, and without you, I would have no idea what You is up to!
Thank you! Good luck!

Jen said...

I suppose it's a tribute to my obsession that all I have to say is... Good luck on NaNo!

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear of your computer troubles...I hope things improve quickly; I've been reading for some time now and I'll miss not seeing your translations and comments.

Anonymous said...

Ugh...that sucks! I'm so sorry your having problems and thank you so much for all your hard work on the translations.

Crystal