22 November 2007

[507] The Day That Ended The Season - 2007/11/23 (Fri)

My skin's been doing fairly well despite that, but these past two ~ three days it's gotten suddenly dry. (T_T)

It's all run away like an avalanche, like all my good skin completely dropped off, and my whole face is a grumbly rustly mess. (T_T)

So... If you think about it, it was the last day of the season...

Accordingly, I'd think there are going to be a lot of people around me with colds. (^_^)

Truly it is already winter...

I should be becoming 'flab' (^_^) Ah, no?

Thus the skin. (^^;)

Things like this always show up on the last day of the season. Well, I haven't caught a cold this time, and I don't intend to. (^_^)

This is the Short Sleeve Effect!! (^_^)

Man, seriously, not wearing long sleeves... Aaacold... (^_^)

Well then well then, we've got a three day weekend, so please enjoy yourself to your heart's content.


[ 11/26 - looks like yuu decided to take his own holiday to heart. (^_^) the email those of us who are members of the BBS received this week is to announce a yuu photography & hosho collaboration event! from the 23rd of november to christmas day at a gallery in fukuoka that i am not familiar with, complete with a yuu meet & greet on the 8th and 9th from 15~18 (that would be 3~6 pm). you can buy some hosho goods and get a picture signed by the man himself. if you're in the area, please check it out for the rest of us! ]

2 comments:

Kyuuketsuki said...

well, i'm obviously not going to be in Jpaan XD buuuut, would anyone be kind enough as to send me a copy of said email? it never sends me them adnd ive tried re-signing up at least 4 times -.- You-kun's email system hates me!

Ally said...

If I had $1,600 to randomly spend I would do it to go meet him.

*le sigh*