10 November 2007

[499] Kurozu - 2007/11/11 (Sun)

is a difficult voyage. (^_^) Well well, please try and drink it without any of that kind of prejudice. After all, I find plum juice quite easy to drink.

I started drinking it thinking it would be a step on the road to fatigue recovery, but there were unexpected byproducts. (^_^)

Recently, I tried switching from sake to unmeshu. (^_^) Alas, I was again introduced to tasty umeshu. *

Or you might say, I started to want to soak my self in some spirits. (^_^)

Well then, everyone, have a nice weekend. As for me, I'd better go out and get some shots of the evening sun...


[ * umeshu = a) sake with plums b) unripe apricots soaked in spirits. also, what a hideous week to have a laptop meltdown. good luck on the photocon everybody~ ]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back! :D

Anonymous said...

LOL...he makes me to try this stuff...I am really curious...
M
xxx