10 November 2007

[496] The editors have been busy (^_^) - 2007/11/04 (Sun)

Maaan it's been cold lately, hasn't it.
Please enjoy the OA. (^_^) *

The bracelet accidentally in the photo I uploaded yesterday... well, it's definitely a 'hosho' bracelet.

With the serious lily motif, it somehow gives me a peaceful feeling, and it's my latest favorite. Even today's edit was continued. (^_^)

I thought it'd be best if I could take pictures that give this impression of 'hosho' and show the collaboration of photograph and silver accesory.

Aa... This month is busy too... (^_^)

Well then well then, work really hard in the cold~

P.S. Thanks for all your information. I took notes. (^_^) Also, Hair/Make-san praised me again today~
'Your skin hasn't aged a day!' More effort!!


[ where OA = something meredeth doesn't know. ]

5 comments:

雪の華 said...

Lololol~ I'm so jealous of his skin >____<~

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of the translations! By 'OA', I think he means 'on air'. Gackt & the band recorded a performance for Hey Hey Hey, and it will be 'on air' tomorrow night ^.^

Anonymous said...

The jewelery looks beautiful...but it doesn't look like men jewelery...
Poor You...so much working...at lest his skin is in his best ;oP

Anonymous said...

Yaii, willkomen back, we missed you o^______^o I hope your NaNo is going well...(Can I say it like this?)

btw. OA means "On Air" They will be on HEY HEY HEY 12.11.07 and sing 哀 戦士(Ai senshi)
I hope someone will uplode it on Youtube. I wanna see, I wanne see XD XD

Anonymous said...

I think OA means 'on air' and I believe he's referring to his upcoming performance on Heyx3 Music Champ on Nov 12th