10 November 2007

[497] Eventually... - 2007/11/06 (Tue)

I bought some 'gokujun' lotion. (^_^)

I've been using some 'De La Mer' I got for my birthday this year until now, but eight months later, it's finally used up (^_^) and so I did a search for some good lotion. Well, I got various information from everyone, of course, but.

Eh? What about the 'De La Mer' ? Of course, it's goodness was understood, but before we hit on its expensive goodness, I thought I'd better search for a cheap something that was recommended by everyone.

Again, I'll try live testing for a while. (^_^)

Therefore, you know, although I've been using the same cosmetics for about half a year now, somehow, recently, my skin had gotten nice, and I was constantly wondering about it. There had to be some cause.

But if I had to say, recently, my sleeping habits have been absurd, my eating habits have consisted of take-out MacD's, and I've been truant on taking my vitamins. (^^;) No matter how you think about it, they're bad habits for my skin and my body. (^_^)

Odd, odd... I've been thinking, and then, with a flash, the cause!

It must be, somehow, that 'Kurozu.' (^_^) * Well, even I couldn't really believe it, but I have been drinking Kurozu almost every day for about half a month now. Exactly when I got told, 'Your skin's getting nice,' was exactly the season that stuff started piling up.

Frankly, I bought the Kurozu drink from the neighborhood vending machines, and drank it without much thought, but this might be my big breakthrough. It's even more effective than tomato juice.

As a trial, I'm buying a case of 'Kurozu.' (^_^) Then I'll proceed with live testing. (^_^)

Well then well then~



[ * a black sake. gee, what a shame, having to drink an entire case of sake to see if it improves your skin. can i get in on that kind of testing? please? ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The OA refers to the episode of Heyx3 which will be aired on Monday. Gackt will be singing 'Ai Senshi', a cover of a Gundam song from his coming new album.