29 November 2007

[508] PhotoCon - 2007/11/28 (Wed)

This time was quite troubling, too... Everybody, your skills have improved~ (^_^)

Natural beauty truly is wonderful, you know, and I was reminded of it again.

The evening sun and light of sunset featured in these pictures, that moment, that one instant... The feelings were so deep I thought I couldn't look at even one more picture.

So you'll have to wait a bit for the publication of the results.

As for me, after this, I'm going on another business trip. (^_^) It's been a while since I've been to Beijing, it'll be fun. Well then well then~

P.S. It's a little early, but it's almost a year and a half...
Even as busy as I am, I hope it continues.

2 comments:

雪の華 said...

OMG they performed today in beijing >w< *fangirl scream*~~
Can't wait until a report from one of the fans that went there *__*
I heard that the fans got to be only 2m away from Gackt, You and Chacha~ And You was playing the violin *o*

Kyuuketsuki said...

@.@ I wish he would hurry up