10 November 2007

[498] Well..., - 2007/11/07 (Wed)

People who dislike it probably won't like this, but...

I could have drunk it before, too, but because it's apple vinegar, I'm slowly becoming accustomed, and Kurozu has been subjugated.

Seriously, don't drink this stuff undiluted. It'll give you a good whonking. (^_^)

By the way, since it's a vegetable drink, it can be drunk as an alternative to health drinks and nutrion drinks, although, even now I'm not much for soy milk. (^^;)

There's nothing I can't drink, but I wouldn't really want any shoyu. (^_^) Seems I don't want any kind of seasoning. (^_^)

For now, as far as the Kurozu effect goes, I'll try drinking it for a while to get a sense, and report back later.

Incidentally, I'm drinking black Oolong tea even now. Yeah, I'm mischievious. (^_^)

P.S. To mention a trend, bad skin in one breath. (^^;) Of course, eating habits are important, too. Oh yeah, and sleeping habits. (bwahahah)

No comments: