30 November 2007

[509] I like X !! - 2007/11/30 (Fri)

First off, I can report that I have been safely repatriated. (^_^)

Maan... Last night, I had way too much spicy food... (^^;) My stomach is still on fire. (^_^)

Of course, Sichuan cooking is nothing if not v e r y spicy... It was like, Wow, this is serious! (^_^)

The sad thing was, I've gone to China and Korea this month, but I didn't have enough time to take pictures of anything. (T_T) I held on to my camera and went out, but...

Of course I would like to go abroad in private. Either way, I don't want to only go for work.

Now that I mention it, all of my overseas visits thus far have been for work. (^^;)

We should all take a trip for New Year's or something, shouldn't we? People who haven't left Japan definitelyshould try it at least once. Life is experiences, after all. (^_^)

Well then, have a good weekend~

P.S. Word, civilization, national borders when you climb over everything, when you want to convey thoughts, music is really wonderful, don't you think.


[ thanks everybody for the well-wishing! the job seems pretty good. their attitude is good, at least. also, terribly sorry i didn't post them in order. i started translating it and then got distracted and then my memory was apparently overwritten or something. those darn fleshy memory devices, absolutely no data security. (^_^) ah well, i guess that's why i can alter the post time postumously. bwahahah! ]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm You-kuns rubbing off on you I can see lol! Even I've started using "bwahahaha" and "well then, well then" and other You phrases since reading this ^_^ hehe You's rubbing off on me as well =] thank you!!!

meredeth said...

if only he were really rubbing off on me!!! i mean, uh, um, eheheh. sorry. (^^;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah if only he WAS reely rubbing off on us hehehe *dreams* haha now im sorry =]