20 November 2007

[505] New Type (^_^) - 2007/11/21 (Wed)

I got it in Korea. It's a little girly, so this is maybe Daikon-kun's girlfriend?

Before you laugh, there's a cord attached to the back and when you pull it the leaves move and make a clattering racket. (^_^)

Man oh man, that had me refreshed for a while. (^_^)

Well then well then~ Now I've introduced you to my new friends. (^_^)

P.S. A surprising number of people like Shochu. I would've been happy with just a few. (^_^) Until I stumbled upon potato shochu, I couldn't drink shochu, but now I'm completely in the shochu camp (^_^) and a reporter for the discovery of its delicious taste.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, that is so cute! And yes that daikon is rather girly..I think its the flower!
Bless him...
Thanks for the translation!