10 November 2007

[494] Aah... - 2007/11/02 (Fri)

I finally bought the thing and now I have no time to watch it. (T_T) The days are thudding past around here...

Has anyone had any experience with BlueRay discs?

Since terrestrial digital broadcasting began, the world is switching over to HDTV, but next-gen discs still haven't spread.

Of course, as a member of the generation that used VHS and even DVDs, they deliver sufficiently amazing images, but these days because commercial digital broadcasting is so nice, I'd like to quickly spread the word about next-generation discs here and now. (^_^)

Besides, since hard discs pass away, a need exists for high-capacity back up media... Since my collection isn't really suitable for DVDs. (^^;)

Still, people who haven't checked out the images of next-generation discs should definitely experience it at least once. Once you have, you know, you won't go back to DVD. (^_^)

Well, as a person who works on screen, I did have a little resistance to something that displays so clearly and distinctly, but. (^_^)

Well then well then, it's been a while since I had a nerd post~

P.S. Incidentally, has anyone installed Leopard? I still haven't bought it since I still use software that's not compatible, but I've been quite concerned lately. (^_^)


[ holy power brick batman, is that our friendly neighborhood translator with a functional laptop!? doumo arigatou gozaimasu everybody~ (^_^) ]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Welcome back. I am so glad that your laptop is up and running. And three updates all ready to go? You star!
Aww Gotta love You!
Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Oh happy day! I'm so glad to hear you got your notebook back up.

Thanks again for all your hard work on the translations.

Crystal

雪の華 said...

yay you are back =D~
Welcome back <3
>_< That must've been a lot of translating of the posts that you missed

Anonymous said...

YAY you're back!!!
Well...I was ondering he started with blue-ray dvd disc so late...I thought in Japan they already used them...but well...because I haven't tried it yet and am sutisfied with normal dvd...I can't add a thing...LOL...but hope he will enjoy the movie soon...it is not that bad...