20 November 2007

[503] saranheyo - 2007/11/18 (Sun)

I have safely returned from Korea. This time was quite a rush, too. Everyone from Korea, thank you for your fevered encourangement.

This time, you know, during our stay, I had my first drink in a while. (^_^) You can't have a spicy meal without some alcohol, (^_^) so it was the usual thing. 'Chamisool, chuseyo~' (^_^) *

After three days of eating and drinking, it was full throttle on the flab production. (^^;)

Man, I love Korean food, but eating it is always a slam to my stomach, like, 'I'm pregnant...' (^_^) This time, too, I seem to be pregnant... (bwahahah)

From tomorrow I'm on a strick self-imposed diet. (^_^) Because I've got to get ready for China. After that is Fukuoka, and I won't be able to gulp it all down like it's 'Autumn Appetite' time. (^_^)

I got power from everyone, and I got some Asian ginseng. (^_^) Starting tomorrow, I'm going to go for it!

Well then well then~

P.S. We got back, and suddenly Japan's cold too. I guess it is becoming the season for winter prep after all...


[ * like, the title, i'm assuming this to be korean. chamisul specifically seems to be an alcoholic drink. way to go on picking up the local langue, yuu!
-- update? yes. those of you who can speak korean (jealous, by the way) have informed us that the title means 'i love you' and that chamisool, chuseyo means 'shochu, please.' yay for multi-linguists! ]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, he says I love you. hehe

chamisool chuseyo (please give me chamisool)

chamisool = soju.

Unknown said...

I believe the title is 'I Love You' in Korean =).

雪の華 said...

*^___^* YAY~ he's going with gakuto to the 11.29 chinese-japanese cultural exchange concert~
T_T I wish I could be in China >__<