16 November 2007

[501] Clattering Along (^^;) - 2007/11/16(Fri)

When you're busy, one day really goes by in a flash, you know. In the time it takes to say "Ah!" half a month has passed... And there's only a month and a half left in this year.

We're crossing the long-awaited 500 posts threshhold, so sorry for the recent stagnation. (^^;)

By the way, hasn't the first half gone by so unexpectedly? Things like 500 posts, when I started, I couldn't imagine, but now I should be thinking of the 1000 posts commemoration.

If I keep up like this, it'll be the summer of the year after next probably, right? Hey, maybe cherry blossom viewing time. (^_^) I'd like to make some noise with everybody with a bottle in one hand..., except for work. (^_^)

Oh, right right, did you take Evening Glow pictures? The day I went to take a photo, there were magnificent clouds (T_T) so it became evening without ever having an evening sun. (*bitter smile*)

We await a lot of entries this time again.

Well then well then everyone, this weekend I'm going on a business trip, (^_^) so I'll post when I get back.

P.S. Furthermore, I have discovered and easy to drink Kurozu drink!! It's quite attractive with those 'Kurozu Diet' letters! (^_^)



[ that's right, peoples! get 'em in! USPS flat rate internation priority envelopes will get your photo and info to japan in 6-10 days for $11.00! ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

or it could take 2 weeks for just $1.50 ^.^'' will it even get there in time? T.T *has wasted all the optomism today*

雪の華 said...

I think the business trip might be the 2007 Mnet KM Music Festival in Korea xP~
I just saw some pictures of it... IT WAS HOT! *___*
(but according to people who watched it, the cameramen didn't do a lot of shots of Yuu or Chacha @w@)