30 September 2007

[478] It's been a while - 2007/09/30 (Sun)

since I cooked for myself. (^^;)

Lately I eat on the run, or meet my friends for a late meal. I've been away from my kitchen so long it feels really good. (^^;)

Yeah, my refridgerator was completely vacant...

Thanks to that, there wasn't much to eat when I got hungry in the middle of the night. (^_^) Well, that's probably best to keep away the flab. (^_^)

When there's no time, and even the stuff I did buy spoils, even though it's pointless to make a meal at that hour, I tried to challenge myself to something possible with just a few ingredients in a short time, 'taco rice.' (^_^)

It was maybe 10 minutes from prep to complete, and it turned out full-blown delicious. (^_^)

Incidentally, the rice was brown rice, but even the flavor of brown rice matched taco rice, and it was delicious. And healthy, too, if I do say so myself. (^_^)

Everyone definitely try it!!


[ tomorrow tomorrow! the blog address is changing! robot-clones.blogspot.com! !!! ]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hm..not a huge fan of tacos, but I'll take You's word for it that it was good. ^.^'

Anonymous said...

ok ok:-) btw what will happen witbh this site and the history???

Unknown said...

woman.. the new address..doesnt work... >.>