08 September 2007

[462] The season's over...? - 2007/09/08 (Sat)

I haven't quite given up yet. (^_^)

Aaah, I've gotta climb it quickly. (^^;)

I worry about it every day. (^_^)


Well, not to change the subject, (^^;) but today I was introduced to an art director by a friend, and he turned out to be a camera man originally, so we had quite the maniac conversation. (*joy*)

To my friends, it seems like a lot of technical terms, like, 'Alien language?' and I think it's quite charming (^^;) but I'm the only one who gets excited. (^_^)

Listening to photography speak, talking about the technical side and things, I was thinking, of course, if I bought Photoshop... At least that's what it made me think. (^_^)

Well, there are a lot of reasons to do it or not to do it, but I'm not in any hurry about it. Old age is going to be fun. (^_^)

Ah, I'm already an old man...? (^_^)


Well then, nice weekend~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe!
this reminds me someone a lot!I've got exactly the same friend...though her topic is different...oh well...you is sweet!

Anonymous said...

Oooo, fun. I probably would have gotten excited about someone telling me about photography even though I'd have no idea what the heck they were saying :D
Also, I wish I could've read this before the weekend (using my compy program, rather than using someone else and being lazy XD ). Then maybe I would've had a good weekend and the cat wouldn't be at the vet and my violin lessons wouldnt have been cancelled. T.T YOU-sama can make everything better as he is a robot god. ^.^