28 September 2007

[477] The correct answer is... - 2007/09/29 (Sat)

ordinarily, the foot right in front of you. (^_^)

If you think about it really well, when you stick your foot out in front of you and take a picture, you kind of expose yourself. (^^;)

At last, one week left huh... Um... Can I just send my regrets now? (^_^)

Frankly, everyone's dancing is AMAZING, and I totally can't follow them. (^^;) I really am becoming an old man when it comes to movement. (^_^)

From today, I'll be visably nervous and flustered... Aa... Please laugh as much as possible... (^_^)

Well then well then, have a nice weekend~
It's getting chilly, so be careful of colds~
Incidentally, I still haven't gotten over mine... (^^;)


[ i'll be reminding you all weekend, my URL will change on monday October 1 to robot-clones.blogspot.com. arigatou~ ]

3 comments:

雪の華 said...

=O~
YUU? DANCING?
OMG I can't wait to see xD

Anonymous said...

LOL
You and dancing?
OMG!
I hope someone will upload that somewhere because that could be sooo interesting:-)

Anonymous said...

ZOMG! I wanna see You daaance T.T