18 September 2007

[471] It's morning... - 2007/09/18 (Tue)

I'm back from my secret special training. (^_^)

If you think about coming down from Mt Fuji, it's still a kind of physical labor. (^_^)

I guess I should upgrade my training state before too long. One more day and I'll blow my fuse. (^^;)

Mm? Training for what, you say? Well that would ruin all the fun. (^_^)

For now, my physical condition's back, so I'll really go for it with Billy!! Everyone can have a 'Sports Autumn' too~ (^_^)

Ah... Today's plans, the morning was too early... (ugh)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whee! I'm glad You-sama is oki doki nowz ^.^ Haiii~ The morning is always too early, nya ne? Mornings suck... I wish he would post the piccys he took somewhere on his site!

雪の華 said...

aaaw~ can't he just post a pic of him in the morning?? D: I'd love to see that x3